A Kalispell Financial Solutions Law Firm That Focuses on Bankruptcy and Business Law While Putting You In The Best Net Economic Position Possible.
Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
We represent individuals, businesses, and creditors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. We will comprehensively review your financial situation to determine what options are best for you and available through the Bankruptcy Code. Some of the issues we will address are as follows:
- Analyzing income and expenses
- Analyzing assets and liabilities
- Preplanning and asset structuring
- Business restructuring or closure
- Providing alternatives to bankruptcy
- Choosing the correct chapter to file
- Preparing and filing the petition and corresponding papers
- Attending the meeting of creditors
- Prosecuting or defending against avoidance actions
Debt Negotiations & Workouts
We offer knowledgeable representation for both debt negotiations and workouts that involve credit card companies, debt collection agencies, banks, businesses, and individuals.
- Negotiating the modification of loan or mortgage terms
- Restructuring debts payoffs and loan forgiveness
- Adding payments on the back end of a note
- Changing interest rates (adjustable rate / fixed rate)
- Increasing the number of years allotted to pay off the loan
- Reviewing and determining your rights under contract provisions
- Negotiating and litigating contract disputes
Business Formation & Development
Many different business entities exist. Every business may be governed by different rules and laws that may benefit or be a disadvantage to you and your goals. We will sit down with you, review your goals, and determine the business structures necessary to obtain your business goals. We will not allow you to walk out of the door without knowing the formalities required to run your business correctly.
- Choosing the correct business form
- Preparing the paperwork necessary to form the proper business structure
- Assessing the strength and viability of your business
- Structuring the sale and acquisition of your business
- Planning and structuring the exit and succession of your business
- Reviewing, protecting, and prosecuting business structures through the UFTA
Commercial Law & Contracts
During financially challenging times, contractual issues often cause stress. To relieve yourself of these issues, we can sit down with you and discuss your negotiation and litigation options. To minimize your future contractual problems, we will draft and review contracts that meet your needs.